face-to-face classes for children
This is not your average afterschool activity! We don’t want to teach your child English: we want to help them lay the foundations for their bilingual future! That’s why we offer two types of afters-chool activities in English: some are just for children, while others are for kids and a family member to enjoy together. Whether you decide to spend quality time together while strengthening bonds in our classes, or encourage your kids to learn individually, you’ll walk the road to bilingualism hand in hand with your children. How, you may ask? Through sensory activities, art, music, crafts and much more.
How it works
It’s time to get involved! Give your child a head start on their language journey with whichever option works best for you – signing up together or supporting them from the side-lines. Whichever option you choose, accompanied or unaccompanied, you’ll be giving your child a head start on their language journey.
- For all children, big or small, from 6 months onwards!
- Small groups: each group is made up of between 6 and 10 children of similar ages and levels.
- Each session is either 30 or 45 minutes of pure fun, energy and learning.
- Our afterschool activities are unique. We only use our own exclusive resources and materials.
- Our activities go beyond the classroom: you can continue to have fun and strengthen what you’ve learnt at home.
- Special prices for siblings who come to learn together!
Do you want to know more? Contact us using the form below and we’ll be happy to answer all your questions.