face-to-face classes for children
classes in nurseries
Nursery schools are the temples of learning and social interaction for children. Our babies and toddlers classes are designed to successfully introduce a new language at an early age. That’s why we work within the children’s comfort zone, with their classmates and teachers by their side. Fully tailored to align with your school’s educational project, we carry out dynamic sessions in a fun environment that encourages English language learning.
How it works
We design our activities just like you would, but in English! And we work together with your teachers and support staff to carry out our classes as a team, so that the children feel at home in their usual environment.
- First, we identify the needs and abilities of each group in order to deliver appropriate classes and activities.
- We define objectives that align with your school’s educational project.
- We create a tailor-made programme for your school, following our unique approach and using exclusive resources and materials.
- During the school year, we’ll do much more than just “learn English” together. Through sensory activities, music, stories, and games we’ll also work on fine motor skills, artistic skills, memory exercises and much more.
- Our number one goal is for your kids to have a good time in English
Would you like us to work in your nursery school? Write to us!
testimonios de nuestros socios
To work with Deborah y bambolango is synonym of quality and warmth. My students always enjoy their classes, not only because they are fun and original, but because they are encouraged to be relaxed and happy. Thank you bambolango, learning English has become simple.Carmen Montoliu CEO Little Friends Bilingual School
It’s already 5 years since we have been with bambolango and we can’t be any happier. The English sessions with Deborah, in and after class, are fun and adapted to the kids according to their group, their interests/inquietudes and characteristics. She also connects well with the kids, they are always happy when they see her. For us, Deborah is an integral/fundamental part of our school, our family.Candela CasinoEscuela Meravelles
When Deborah presented her project, we saw that it was the perfect fit with our school’s philosophy. Active/interactive methodology through play and fun. And her project with families is brilliant, they have a great time together whilst they learn English from a native teacher. Thank you bambolango!Rosario CastellsEscuela Mamá Pato