The rules of bingo are simple: cross off a line of images or all the images on your bingo card and shout “bingo!” before anyone else does! It allows both adults and children to identify and repeat the different items represented on the bingo cards. Bingo is a fun and effective way to acquire and practice new vocabulary!
This pack includes 6 A4 flashcards with images of: ear, eye, face, hair, mouth, nose
- Number of bingo cards: 8 + 1 sheet of bingo caller chips
- Dimensions: Bingo card – A5; Bingo caller chips – 95 x 92mm
- Type of product: This is a digital product. Upon purchase, you will be able to download a .pdf document that includes 8 bingo cards and one sheet of bingo caller chips. You will not receive a physical product with your purchase.
- A games guide with instructions is included in the .pdf document.
- How to use: 1) Download; 2) Print; 3) Cut the cards to size; 4) To increase durability: laminate or place cards inside plastic folders; 5) Have fun!! (If you laminate the bingo cards, remember to use whiteboard markers to cross off the squares. Once you’ve finished playing, you can use a wipe or cotton wool with some alcohol to remove the marker. Do not use permanent markers. You can also use coins or other small objects to cover the images, though please avoid choking hazards).
- Considerations: Please note that there may be a slight variation between the colours seen on screen and the printed bingo cards.
- This product is for individual use only. You are not permitted to share this product with third parties.